Happy Friday, Miami foodies!
Apart from scouring the streets of Miami for good grub, we’re also slightly addicted to the Internet. Yes, we’ve fallen victim to all sorts of Internet discoveries, trends and sensations.
We’re starting a new series on MMTM called Foodie Fridays. We’ll do a round up of the coolest things we’ve found online – all food related – and share with you as reading material to kick-off the weekend. We hope you guys enjoy reading these posts as much as we enjoy finding them.
- Bro, only in Miami do we know what these are. (via the Huffington Post)
- The Golden Globes were this past Sunday, why did the fashion remind us so much of food? (via bonappetit.com)
- This guy wins the best dad award. (via distractify.com)
- How to find the perfect bottle of wine. (via laughingsquid.com)
- We can’t jump the board for a real tattoo, but these Tattly temporary creations will make any foodie smile! (via swissmiss.com)
- CNN’s got an idea as to what the next global foodie phenomenon might be! (via cnn.com)
Here at MMTM, we’re stoked about tonight! We’re having a launch party with our friends and family to celebrate our new blog adventure. Be sure to check back on Monday for a few pictures of our small gathering. Thanks so much for tuning in to read our reviews these first few weeks. We promise to have lots of fun content that will keep you coming back for more. In the meantime, we hope you enjoyed our first Foodie Friday link pack.
Cheers to a foodie adventure this weekend!
Mitch & Mel